Stone Bridge High School Athletic Boosters GO BULLDOGS!
To be eligible for the SBABC Scholarship Program, a Student Athlete:
- Must be a member, or have at least one parent or guardian who is a Stone Bridge Athletic Booster Club Member.
- Must be a current, graduating senior at Stone Bridge High School in good academic standing.
- Must have a minimum cumulative high school grade point average of 2.5 at the time of application.
- Must have been accepted, or have made application to an accredited college, university, technical, vocational, or other accredited educational institution.
- Must have participated in at least one of a Virginia High School League (VHSL) sport at the Varsity level at Stone Bridge High School for at least one season. Participation in club sports (non-VHSL sports) does not meet the eligibility criteria of this Program.